Sunday AM Bible Class 9:30am
Sunday Service : 10:30am
Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7pm
What We Believe:
This church is a Christ-centered, Bible-based family striving to be like Jesus and share Him with others.
· That the Bible is the inspired word of God (2 Tim. 3:16); and it is a book like no other. It reveals our salvation as a precious gift of grace through the sacrifice of Christ (Rom. 3:21-26). We hold no other creed or authority outside the Bible.
· That Christ is the only hope of Salvation (John 14:6). He has all authority and deserves our recognition as Lord and Savior (Matt. 23:18-20).
· The church is the body of Christ (Col. 1:18). It is made up of those who believe and obey Christ and have the Holy Spirit living in them (Acts 2:38, Rom. 8:9).
· Salvation is by the grace of God, which produces faith in Jesus Christ that results in repentance, confession and baptism for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38, Rom. 6:3-4, Gal. 3:27).
· That the church is led by elders (I Tim. 3:1-7), served by deacons (I Tim. 3:8-12) and emphasizes ministry involvement of all believers.
WE CALL OURSELVES “CHRISTIANS” ONLY. WHEN WE ASSEMBLE WE ARE CALLED THE CHURCH OF CHRIST BECAUSE THE WORD “CHURCH” IS A METAPHOR FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST AND MEANS THE “CALLED OUT” ASSEMBLY OF BELIEVERS, WITH CHRIST AS THE HEAD (COL. 1:24, 1COR. 12:12-14,27). CHRIST IS THE ONE WHO PAID THE PRICE FOR US BY DYING FOR US AND RISING FROM THE DEAD, NEVER TO DIE AGAIN.